School Overview: Applicants will provide a high level overview of their school.
- Applicant name, role, and TFA corps year/region (if applicable)
- School name, location, grade level, and type (district/charter/private)
- Student demographic information
- Teaching staff demographic information
- Selected “Dimension of Excellence”
- Curriculum, Instruction, and Data Systems
- School Culture and Environment
- Staff Culture and Adult Learning Community
- Culturally Relevant Pedagogy and School Environment
- School-wide Systems Management
- Family and Community Engagement
- Reimagining Schools
Educational Model and Philosophy Reflection: Applicants will submit an artifact that represents your school’s vision, educational model, or philosophy; then engage in a series of reflection questions as it relates to the four pillars of an excellent education.
Commitment to Diversity Reflection: Applicants will submit a short response reflecting on the following diversity statement.
Dimension of Excellence Short Response: Applicants will submit a short response describing which Dimension of Excellence they will be highlighting. Use this Schools To Learn From framework to learn more about the specific indicators for each dimension.
Student Achievement Data: Applicants will provide school, local, and state standardized assessment data in English language arts and mathematics for the previous two years. We understand that many assessments are in flux at the moment, and we will ask you to provide context about what data you are submitting.
Culture Plan/Discipline Philosophy with Data: Applicants will submit a brief description of school culture and discipline plan with suspension and expulsion data.