If you do not see your question answered here, you can reach us through the Contact Us tool or the Help tool on the Applicant Center once you start an application. Due to our high inbox volume, we typically do not respond to questions that are answered in our FAQ, so please check here thoroughly before reaching out.
- What happens if I am not admitted?
- Can I apply to the corps if I have a family and won’t be able to relocate?
- Am I more likely to get one of my Highly Preferred regions if I apply early?
- If admitted, will I get my regional, subject, and grade-level assignment?
- Can I apply to the corps if I'm not a U.S. Citizen, national, permanent resident, or recipient of deferred action?