You will need to accept your offer in the fall of 2018. Because many campuses have policies which dictate when students can formally accept job offers, we will have all admitted early applicants confirm their offers with the first round of applicants in the 2019 season, which is usually in November.
- What happens if I am not admitted?
- What happens if I am admitted?
- I already have my bachelor’s degree and will graduate with my master’s between July 2017 and June 2018. Can I apply to the 2019 Early Decision application?
- I am not a recent graduate. Should I apply?
- What is Teach For America looking for in its corps members?