When thinking about when to apply, you should carefully consider the timeline associated with each deadline. You should ensure you’re available to attend the interviews and able to make the decision to commit to the corps by the confirmation deadline.
- Is there a difference between applying at the first and the last deadlines in terms of regional placement or other factors?
- What does the application process look like?
- Can I apply to the corps if I have a conflict that interferes with the summer training dates?
- How does Teach For America determine regional and subject placement?
- Am I eligible to apply to the corps?