Unfortunately, it is not possible to hold a position on institute staff if you are an incoming corps member. It is of critical importance that our incoming corps members focus on their professional development as educators and on student achievement during the institute. Additionally, institute staff positions require work hours during the same hours that the incoming corps will be teaching and in sessions, so it is not logistically possible to do both at the same time.
- Does Teach For America pay for my travel to and from the institute?
- Do I need to be a Teach For America corps member or alumnus to participate in Schools To Learn From?
- Can I apply for a role if I don't meet all of the qualifications listed in the job description?
- Can I be on institute staff and still apply for a full-time position with Teach For America?
- How am I assigned to work at a specific summer institute?