Yes, you can apply for more than one institute position. The required activities for each position vary; therefore, you will need to apply to each position separately.
- Can I apply for a role if I don't meet all of the qualifications listed in the job description?
- Can I be on institute staff if I have been accepted into the corps?
- Does Teach For America pay for my travel to and from the institute?
- I’m interested in a lot of staff positions. Can I talk to someone about which position is right for me?
- Can I receive feedback on my interview?