It is appropriate to address your cover letter to “Hiring Manager.” If you are applying to a position in a regional office, you can find more information in the Where We Work section of our website.
- Can I get feedback on my staff application?
- What does a “flexible” location mean?
- Can I apply for more than one institute staff position?
- Should I disclose that my status is temporary when I apply?
- I really enjoyed learning about the different recruitment team roles. Should I apply to both RM and RA at the same time?