Candidates that advance to the last interview round are invited to come to Washington, D.C. in May to participate in a two-day series of interviews with congressional offices to determine placement. The Capitol Hill Fellows Program works to secure interviews with congressional offices that candidates have identified throughout the application process and that are in alignment with their areas of interest. Note that not every Fellow who is invited to D.C. for an interview will receive a placement offer from a Hill office.
- How do Capitol Hill Fellows secure health insurance for the year?
- How does Teach For America determine regional/subject placement?
- What should I do if I'm interested in starting my own venture and applying for this award but do not really know where to start?
- What if I am already certified to teach?
- Am I eligible to apply to the corps?