How Can We Help You?

Popular help topics: admissions, jobs, accounts, alumni

Will Teach For America help DACA eligible staff members with the renewal process?

If your Employment Authorization Document is set to expire during your tenure, Teach For America can recommend legal counsel to ensure you are able to apply for a renewal. It will be your responsibility to contact our Legal Affairs team and inform them of your timeline and provide updated proof of continuing work eligibility at the conclusion of your renewal. Staff members will be responsible for paying the cost of EAD applications and DACA renewals.