Your immigration status is personal information, so you are not required to tell us that you are a DACA recipient. However, as an organization, we are committed to building a pathway to Teach For America for DACA recipients, so you should be as open as you feel comfortable.
- Can I apply for more than one institute staff position?
- Can I apply to the corps if I'm not a U.S. Citizen, national, permanent resident, or DACA recipient?
- Can I be on institute staff if I have been accepted into the corps?
- What is Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)?
- How am I assigned to work at a specific summer institute?