Your immigration status is personal information, so you are not required to tell us that you are a DACA recipient. However, as an organization, we are committed to building a pathway to Teach For America for DACA recipients, so you should be as open as you feel comfortable.
- Can I apply for more than one institute staff position?
- Am I eligible to apply early to the 2019 corps?
- Can I apply to the corps if I have a conflict that interferes with the summer training dates?
- Can I apply for a role if I don't meet all of the qualifications listed in the job description?
- Will Teach For America help DACA eligible staff members with the renewal process?