Your immigration status is personal information, so you are not required to tell us that you are a DACA recipient. However, as an organization, we are committed to building a pathway to Teach For America for DACA recipients, so you should be as open as you feel comfortable.
- Does Teach For America pay for my certification or master’s degree?
- If my Employment Authorization Document (EAD) is only valid for two years, does that affect my eligibility to work on staff?
- Can first-year corps members apply to be Teacher Coaches?
- Can I apply to the corps if I'm not a U.S. Citizen, national, permanent resident, or recipient of deferred action?
- Can I apply for more than one institute staff position?