The only way to submit application materials is through our online application system. Here are some troubleshooting tips that should help you upload your application materials.
- Make sure each document is in Word, PDF, or Excel format.
- Make sure each document is smaller than 500 KB in file size.
- Close the browser window and open a new Internet Explorer window. Use the latest version of Internet Explorer as your web browser.
- If you’re using a Mac, try uploading your documents from a PC.
- If you’re having trouble uploading your resume on the very first section of the application, try again and opt not to extract resume information into the application fields.
- If you’re still having trouble after trying these tips, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.