We really appreciate your interest in staff positions at Teach For America and understand your interest in reflecting on your process. You should feel free to request feedback after an interview, and we'll do our best to provide it. However, due to candidate volume and varying hiring processes, we're not always able to do so.
- What is the status of my staff application?
- To whom should I address my cover letter?
- I’m interested in a lot of staff positions. Can I talk to someone about which position is right for me?
- I saw a position posted on another job site, but I don’t see it posted on the TFA website. Is it still available?
- Do corps members become certified teachers?