All corps members take part in training designed to ensure they understand the emergency policies and procedures in place at their schools and university sites. Regions may deliver additional training tailored to the specifics of their communities.
- What does Teach For America pay?
- What are the benefits of participating in an AmeriCorps program like Teach For America?
- What do corps members do after completing their two-year commitment?
- I have heard that Teach For America is challenging. How do I know if it is right for my loved one?
- Am I more likely to get one of my Highly Preferred regions if I apply early?