To help ease the transition from college or another job into the corps, TFA offers need-based transitional funding packages to eligible corps members. Packages are designed to assist with costs including travel to training and to the community where you'll teach, relocation expenses, and testing and initial certification fees. Learn more about these packages and how to apply for funding.
- Is there a difference between applying at the first and the last deadlines in terms of regional placement or other factors?
- Will Teach For America help my loved one get a master’s degree?
- How does Teach For America determine regional and subject placement?
- Do corps members become certified teachers?
- Will my loved one be safe in his/her placement school/region?