To help ease the transition from college or another job into the corps, TFA offers need-based transitional funding packages to eligible corps members. Packages are designed to assist with costs including travel to training and to the community where corps members will teach, relocation expenses, and testing and initial certification fees. Learn more about these packages and how to apply for funding.
- Is there a difference between applying at the first and the last deadlines in terms of regional placement or other factors?
- How does Teach For America determine regional/subject placement?
- Will Teach For America help my loved one get a master’s degree?
- Do corps members become certified teachers?
- Are all corps members certified at the end of their two-year commitments?