Corps members are full-time, salaried employees of school districts, charter schools, or pre-K centers. The salary and benefits they receive are the same as other beginning teachers working for the same employers. These vary by school and region. Learn more about these benefits.
- What are the benefits of participating in an AmeriCorps program like Teach For America?
- Does being part of Teach For America offer any benefits related to graduate schools or other employers?
- What do corps members do after completing their two-year commitment?
- Can I apply to the corps if I have a family and won’t be able to relocate?
- Am I eligible to apply to the corps?